Tuesday, December 6

Allen

My little Austin is a little ball of energy. & he has an amazing love for life that amazes me every day. The second we get home from kindergarten every day, he's asking if he can go out to work with Dad. But the funny thing is, he rarely makes it out to his Dad. He REALLY goes out to help Allen. Allen is a family friend of my husbands that just so happens to work for us. & Austin has taken a serious liking to him. :) Allen is a good sport about it. He claims he loves it, but I'm sure there's some days Austin drives him crazy. The thing about Austin, is that he never stops talking or asking questions. I'm sure there are a lot of naughty things he's done while "working" out at the greenhouses. Some we know about, some we may NEVER know about. But I love my little guy. He keeps us entertained, and I don't want to ever imagine my life without him. We are blessed to have such great people and great examples in our life like Allen. Austin looks up to him, and it means the world to me that he is so good to my little man.

No comments: