The day after Thanksgiving was our traditional kind of day. I look forward to it so much every year! As soon as I get home from some fantastic Black Friday shopping, we head over to Sun River Gardens for the tree! & this year we were NOT disappointed. We picked out I think my favorite tree we've ever had! (I probably say that every year) :)

Then of course, we ate a delicious lunch at Iceberg! We dropped our tree off at the house, only to turn right around and drive to The District to watch "The Muppets" with some of the Claytons. It was a busy, exhausting day, and I loved every single minute of it. & I'm so glad that my niece Kendra joined in on all the fun with us. I don't get to see her near enough!



The SATURDAY after Thanksgiving, Jason got together with a bunch of guys for a good old fashioned "Turkey Bowl". They ended up with a huge turnout, and I'm pretty sure Jason had a fabulous time! I got to sleep in a little bit, but when I got up, me and the kids headed over there to play at the park near the football game. It was a little chilly, but the kids had a blast! Of course the football game didn't go without injury. Our poor friend, Jed broke his nose, and Jason fell wrong on his shoulder, and was in pretty bad pain for a few days. But if you ask them, it was totally worth it. In fact Jed, regardless of the blood everywhere, and his nose busted open in 2 places, wouldn't call his wife. He said "if I call her she'll make me come home", and then continued to play the rest of the game! Typical guy. Hahaha!
Luckily Lox was there with her Dad too. My kids just adore her!



1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! You look great as always!
Post a Comment