We had a pheasant fly into our window last week. It's not too exciting, but I thought it was crazy and wanted to remember it, because it makes me laugh. I was facing the window when it happened, but luckily not close enough for glass to hit me. The weird thing was, it broke the inside pane, but not the outside, so it just bounced off the window, over the porch, and onto the lawn!

Notice the poor thing laying in the grass. :(
But please ignore our half fence. We haven't been able to tear it down because it makes people aware that there is a irrigation ditch behind it. & we don't have the funds to replace it. That occurred when a drunk driver came tearing through it last year. Luckily the ditch stopped him from going through our yard completely and possibly into our, or our neighbor's house! I guess we have weird luck. Ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment