Thursday, November 24

Thanksgiving 2011

The last day of school before the Thanksgiving break, the boys came home super excited sporting their Thanksgiving attire. First Austin came home from Kindergarten with his, so I pulled the camera out not thinking that Logan would come home with the same thing later that day.




Of course Sadie had to join in on the camera time. :)
Austin is so cute with her, and loved dressing her up in it all .








Then when Logan arrived, we did it all over again. Including Sadie jumping in for the action. And once again, a sweet big brother that loved letting her wear it for the picture.









Thanksgiving morning before heading out to Grantsville for the first turkey dinner of the day.







Hanging out at Grandma Mower's




Then we were off to Sandy for meal #2...

The end of the night the kids were finally quieting down and enjoying a movie.




I obviously have a list a mile long of things I am thankful for, but as I'm looking at these few pictures of that great day, I'm especially thankful for the 2 great families that we are blessed with. The kids have tons of cousins to enjoy, 2 great sets of grandparents to love, and many aunts and uncles that love them as if they are their own. I'm thankful that my kiddos have both of these families close enough to be able to have 2 Thanksgiving meals in one day. We are truly blessed!

No comments: