So, my niece wanted to join me on my Black Friday adventures, and I couldn't have been more thrilled about it! I didn't know if she would make it, but she sure did. She made it through the night, and all the way through the next day with me! We got back to my house about 10:30 Friday morning, got the kids ready and headed back out to pick us out a tree go to lunch, and end the night with The Muppets. We may have nodded off a few times in some of those car rides back and forth throughout the day, but never got to bed until late that night.

We were trying to demonstrate how tired we were, but I don't think we accomplished it. We mostly thought we were funny. Ha!
I had a blast hanging out with my niece. I don't get to see her very often, and I hope she will want to join me again next year!! Love you Kendra!!

No comments:
Post a Comment