Dear Santa
I want a art set to color anything and a pair of sneakers.
Merry Christmas Love(heart) Logan
Decorations
Dear Santa
Sketchers
Sandals
Rollerskates

Sadie colored him a picture of a "princess toy".
I love, love, love that Logan drew a picture of a cookie and milk, not to mention the "candy cane stripes" he added on the page. This big guy of mine has been asking for a guitar. But when I finally convinced him that he wouldn't really use it because he broke his last one that was never used, he couldn't come up with anything that he wanted. However, he finally came up with an art set. He loves to draw, and do any type of art project really. And of course, as soon as they are complete, he immediately tapes them somewhere in the house on our walls. My walls may just be completely covered in art soon after Christmas. :)Why Austin only wants things that you wear on your feet, I have no idea. But that kid is a barrel of laughs! He asks for rollerskates because of mine, he's been asking for sketchers, honestly since he could first talk, and the sandals came out of nowhere. Apparently we don't have enough Christmas decor as well since that was first on his list.
And, of course Sadie says she wants a "princess toy". Super easy! (Until Austin tells her to ask for a pink bike. I have to keep telling him to stop before it's engraved in her little mind that she will get it!)

2 comments:
Your kids are absolutely adorable!! I love their Christmas lists. So dang CUTE!
So Cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Post a Comment