Tuesday, December 20

Ward Program

Every year for our ward party, the primary puts on a program. It's always perfect, and brings the spirit right in.


Logan was a wiseman, and surprisingly was super excited about it. I didn't get a good picture of him when he was on stage in action with his crown on, because he was standing on the inside of the 3 wisemen. So, later that night when I told him that, he said "okay, so next year, I will make sure I stand on the other side so everyone can see me". Not exactly in those words, but still, so funny to me. He is so shy and scared in so many ways, but when it comes to performing in things such as this, or the Primary program in the fall, he can't get enough of it. I can't make sense of the kid, but I love everything about him, even the mysteries like that. Haha!


Austin was a Shephard, and of course wasn't afraid or hesitant. He loved it, and I loved that he was the tiniest Shephard I've ever seen. Next to the other two, he looked like a tiny toddler. He's too cute for words.


And Sadie got to perform "Jingle Bells" with the rest of the nursery. She could hardly wait to get up on that stage to play the bells. It was so cute. Regardless of her serious face, she absolutely loved every second of it.



Even Jason had a part singing "We Three Kings". I don't think he was thrilled about it, but since he had his best friend John with him, they were able to suffer together. Ha!
And what ward party is complete without a Santa Clause!? They, of course were so excited to talk to Santa Claus for the second time this season. They, as in Sadie & Austin of course. Never Logan. :)








No comments: