Good thing the boys classroom parties were on separate days, because I loved being able to help in both classes.


My sweet niece, Hannah is in Logan's class. I absolutely love that they have each other, they are best friends, and when I am there to volunteer, I get to be bombarded by hugs by both her and Logan. They make me feel soo loved. & the other students think it is hilarious that there are 2 Mrs. Claytons. Becky and I have been able to volunteer for the parties together, and I love every second of it. It's so much fun being able to do it all with her.
Logan's class also had a program planned for the parents, which also followed immediately after the party. It was so cute to hear them sing all the songs they've learned. They have been learning about different religions and the way they celebrate their holidays. So, a lot of the songs were not songs that I know at all, and I was super impressed with how well they all knew them.


No comments:
Post a Comment