While Jason was off of work for the Christmas break, we headed to the site that they are beginning to build the Payson Temple. I don't think the kids got the message we were trying to send, but Jas and I thought it was pretty cool to see.

Logan was throwing a fit over having his picture taken, and me being me, tried to force him so that I could remember he was with us. Hehe. He doesn't think I'm very funny. But I want to document us as we grow as the temple is being built. It may be the only one that I get to see and be close enough to watch grow. I thnk it's pretty exciting!
Later that night we headed to Salt Lake City for the Christmas lights. On our way there, we overheard Sadie telling the boys we were going to the temple because it was all done being built. Hahaha! We got a good laugh, but seriously, she thought it was the temple from earlier. So funny.










No comments:
Post a Comment