Great Grandpa & Grandma Butterfield have an awesome swimming pool that they are so nice enough to let us use once in a while. So, Becky & I thought we'd try it out! We are kind of nervous about getting to do things like this for the kids this summer, since we both have babies this year. We were able to go to Seven Peaks on a regular basis last summer, but thought that this year would be a lot harder. We wanted to test the waters ( ha ha ha), if you will, by trying it out in a private pool, where we could have privacy if craziness were to occur. Luckily...it was a success!!! We were so excited, the kids loved every minute of it, and as an added bonus, we had Grandma's company! She also served as a helping hand when she saw an opportunity. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!












Hannah & Logan could have stayed in the pool for hours! They would swim the length of the pool, and then get out with the ladder, and start all over again. They were pretty proud of themselves that they could "swim" in thier life jackets in the deep end.

Great Grandma's helping hands. Maddy & Sadie were ready for naps pretty quick, but Grandma helped so we could stay a little longer for the older kids.
Logan & SummerOn the way home, the boys didn't fall asleep as fast as I thought they would, so I couldn't pass up the greenhouse without stopping by to see Jason!





2 comments:
How come I didn't know you had a blog!! It's so cute! We have one too, but it's private it you want to send me your email!
Looks like it was fun. I love summer. I still haven't ventured over to the gym pool with the kids, cuz I'm scared to death having the 4th. What do I do with a 2-1/2 year old and a 2-1/2 month old at the same time? I keep waiting to go with Ryan but that probably just won't happen. I should just do it.
Post a Comment