I was invited by Becky, Morgan, & Annie, to join them for a play date at Kangaroo Zoo. It was so much fun! Sadie must have known that I needed to get ready to leave by 10, because she slept in so long, that I finally had to wake her up at about 9:45, and this is how I found her!!!! I was seriously cracking up!!! Look at that hair!!




Okay, so when we finally made it there, the boys were so excited to find this! The yellow cone blew out air to hold up the ball, so you could hit it with the bat. Logan was in heaven! I think it's safe to say it was his favorite.


It's dark because they were clear up at the top of a slide. Most of the slides had a cover over them, so it's hard to see them.
This is just before we went down a slide. It would be really funny if I could say her eyes are huge because she is looking down the slide, but it's only from the bright flash. Like I said before, it's dark at the top of the slides.













1 comment:
That hair cracked me up!! What a doll baby!!
Post a Comment