We went to Becky's house and played on the slip 'n' slide again! What fun!

I know this is really gross, but I thought it was too cute! Sadie & I had our first little pedicure together!! Amazingly, she sat pretty still while I painted her toes. So many girly times are yet to come!!
On this fun day, Melissa came over to do some baking!! Because of the dreaded economy right now, we have been baking our own bread to save a little money, and we thought it would be fun to do it together for a day!! I wish I had pictures of all our accomplishments, because they were amazing!! We had a riot laughing at all our mistakes, and miss-haps! It was one problem after the next, but amazingly, everything we made, turned out excellent! We made some yummy loafs of bread, & a heap load of rolls! Thanks Melissa! Who knew, saving money could be so yummy!?
Finally, on Saturday, we drove to West Jordon, for the Demolition Derby! It was SO fun! The boys could have watched the cars crashing for hours! Boys includes my hubby! He loved it!!
I took this picture for Austin. His favorite was the Lightning McQueen car! He was worried about it all night. Since then, he keeps asking if he can crash the Lightning McQueen car when he grows up. I tell him he has to be really big, and he responds with, "I'm big already!"


It's hard to tell in the picture, but Austin kept doing this hilarious dance with his arms like this!
These two guys were SO funny to watch all night! I have an inkling they may have been drunk!! They were dancing and screaming like crazy! Everyone in the crowd was loving them! They kept posing because everyone was taking thier pictures. Can you believe that guys hair!?!?



2 comments:
How fun! I want to go. I went to one in High School and it was so fun! Your boys are so cute! And you look gorgeous in all the pictures!
So much fun.. Jed and I went to one when we were dating! Hilarious and redneck, but good times! We want to go again! Missed you this week.. glad you had fun baking! I will have to get the recipe :)
Post a Comment