I'm having two problems with my sweet Sadie. Both of which are my fault. #1- She won't feed herself little finger foods. #2- She wants to be held
constantly! Well, I needed to get a few things cleaned up, so I had a thought. If I put Sadie on the floor, surrounded in pieces of graham crackers, and her little gerber snacks, will she finally try to feed herself, and will this give me a chance to accomplish something?!?!
It worked!!! She was a yucky mess from the graham crackers, but I knew this would be the case, that is why she is on a towel, set upon a blanket. It only lasted long enough for me to sweep the floors, but that is one step ahead of where I was!



This is the clean-up process.


I absolutely
LOVE after a bath when the kids are all wrapped up in cozy towels!! They are too cute & snuggly!
1 comment:
She is way too cute for her own good! LOVE the way you entertained her with food. I will be keeping that in mind in a few months!
Post a Comment