Monday, June 22

Father's Day Weekend

What a full weekend we had! Friday evening, before I went to work, the boys put together a little gift for the Grandpa's. They had a ball putting them together. They put stickers on, wrote their names, and traced their little hands on the back.


Showing off their presents.


Saturday morning, we took off for Grantsville early, so the boys and I could get out hair cut by Aunt Tami. This is the most exciting it gets with Logan. He doesn't move much, and of course he didn't want a picture taken.
Aunt Becky & Sadie. It was a long wait for poor Sadie.

Okay, I know Tami hates that Austin does this, but to me, it is so hysterical!! The clippers tickle him so badly that he can't sit still for a second! I took a lot of him just squirming around.


Tami had to hold his cheeks so tightly so he couldn't move! Look how hard she's squeezing, and he's still laughing!!
They like to hold a squirt bottle to distract them a little bit. I'm not so sure Tami is thrilled with the result...a super wet floor, and shirt, because we can't get them to stop squirting her or the floor.
I can't believe I allowed this on here, but Jason took this picture of Austin & me, because he was laughing so hard at the foil in my hair. I look scary, but it was so funny with the boys!!
Austin & Cash eating ice cream at Grandpa Mower's house. After hair cuts, we went to Grandpa's house for some yummy barbecued turkey, dutch oven potatoes, rolls, and the works!! It was delicious. My dad is the best! The best part was the dutch oven raspberry cobbler for dessert!! We had quite the adventure on the drive home from Grantsville, but that story is in another post. (Nurse maid elbow)
On Sunday morning, Jason had to be at the church for a meeting, but we still managed to make him french toast before he left. We love french toast at our house!! This is the boys washing the dishes after breakfast!

To end the weekend with a bang, we were off to Sandy for dinner after church. It was delicious! Austin has this bowl full of yummy pound cake and strawberries, and he is eating the cool whip by the spoonfuls!



I know this is weird, but I wanted to take this picture because Austin was singing his favorite song; "Life is a Highway" by the Rascall Flatts. He loves it because it is from the movie; "Cars". You can tell by the look on his face, he takes it very seriously.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Bonnie! I love all your pictures. You're such a cute mom. And your kids are getting SO big!