Saturday, May 30

My Cute Kids!

I know, I know, WAY too many pictures!! I'm sorry, but I love them all, and I could never narrow it down! Believe it or not, there really are more...this IS narrowed down! Ashlee did such a cute job, I don't know how I'll ever choose which ones to frame! Sorry for the LONG line of pictures you are about to see. I just love them to much!









MUSCLES!!!

I HAD to add this one, Austin's face is just to funny. He was cracking me up!


It was WAY past bedtime!








We started out with a bracelet on, but after just 2 pictures, I realized this would be how they all were if we kept it on. Doesn't she realize I'm a girly girl, and jewelry is a MUST!?! (She'll learn)




Her name is Ashlee Clark, and her site is Ashleeelizabethphotos.com. Thanks again Ashlee!!

2 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

I love the pictures! Where are you and Jason? Any family pictures or just kid pictures?

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So cute! I love them all!