Wednesday, June 17

Date Night

I know this is a lame picture, but that's what we do!! Anyway, after at least 2 years, (we can't remember exactly), Jason took me out on a date WITHOUT kids!!! It took me finally saying to him, "I want to go out with you", and a little less than a week later, he called me at work, and asked me out!!! He asked his dear parents to drive down and watch the kids for us. It was awesome! We ate at the Olive Garden, and just enjoyed each others company! I miss times like that. Can't wait for the next date! I just hope it doesn't take over 2 years again!!
Love you Babe!!


2 comments:

Annie Gatrell said...

You two are so cute together. Thanks for making my brother happy!

Melinda said...

Oh yeah, I'm a believer in date nights. They are so fun. Next time, I'll watch your kids while you go. Serious! I tell Becky all the time, but she must not believe me.