Robyn had the perfect idea to host a neighborhood barbecue, and it couldn't have gone any better!! Here's my cute fam enjoying the yummy food. Of course Logan wouldn't look up.
This was taken, because I was TRYING to get the look on his face right before this. He had just finished a little to much to drink, and walked up to Jason saying; "I made myself sick"
Jason sent him over to me because he really looked like he was about to throw up! He repeated the same thing to me, so Jason asked; "Do you need to burp?" Well, apparently he did, because he let out this HUGE burp, paused a moment, looked up at me, and said; "I made myself better!!"
He was a lot cuter than this picture. He was telling me not to take this.

Melissa, Sadie, & me

I don't know what this game really was, but it kept my boys occupied for a very long time. Poor Ali, kept being begged by Austin to keep playing with him. (On the left, is Brother Batty. He has done some plumbing for us this last few months, and the boys adore him! They compare everyone's heighth to "Plumber Batty"!! They believe that one day, they really will be as tall as "Plumber Batty". Good luck boys!!


Austin & Gwyn!! We try for this picture almost every time we are together...at last!!


Colten, Murray, Jason, & Morgan


Me, Sadie, Melissa, Ali, & Evan



At one point in the night, I didn't know where Logan went to, & this is where I finally found him! Sitting aroung the pond with friends! How cute are they!?!

I'm sure he's doing something he's not supposed to! Sorry Justin!


Kate Ethington, she has quite the crush on Logan, and he never gives her the time of day when she waves to him at church. Just this last Sunday, she started to tell her mom that she doesn't like Logan anymore... until tonight! She was so excited to report to her mom that Logan is nice to her now! Go Logan! I think he puts on a front at church because the parents are around!! We are in trouble he's like that as a teenager!!

This was our entertainment for the night!! They were awesome! It was fun to see the talent of some of the kids in the neighborhood. Austin kept asking if they were playing "Rock Band". (notice the cute girls admiring from the front row!)
Little did I know, Logan loves volleyball!! He felt so big tonight playing with the big kids! The youth out by us are so good with our kids! Notice the ball is in the air...he actually threw it up, and is trying to serve it!!!
1 comment:
That was such a fun night. We need to do it again before summer is over!
Post a Comment