We have some great friends & neighbors out by us, that we try to get together at least once a week for a play date, and the kids have loved it! I have the most kids, so I feel pretty old with these girls, but they put up with me and my crazy boys!



Seriously, does it get any cuter than this!?!? She's just hanging out in Evan's bumbo! Obviously pretty sleepy from watching the boys go crazy on Ali's awesome swing!!
Poor Ali, she walked out of the house with this banana for her, and before I realized it, Austin had asked her for it!! I promise I try to teach them better manners than that!! If I had heard him ask, he would not have gotten it!!



This is another play date with the same group of girls, but this time, Melissa was able to make it!! My boys can't get enough of Gwyn!



No comments:
Post a Comment