We were fortunate enough to have my sweet nephew, Cash for a day! He was so fun, & they all got along together great! My mom was watching him for an entire week, so she decided to visit us for a day, since the boys love playing together.
The boys wanted to play outside all day, so they eventually ventured out to the greenhouses. I got this super cute picture by bribing them with juiceboxes!
This is them running to the house for those cherished juiceboxes!!
At last...the juiceboxes!!
Boys will be boys!!
"King of the Rocks"

He was running from me trying to escape the camera
I made yummy grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and Austin wants Fruit Loops!!
They could have rode bikes all day long!!
They also visited the horses & cool sheds, played with dinosaurs, and had light saber wars, but I couldn't take that many pictures!! (Okay, we all know I could, & would have, but...)What a fun day!!!
1 comment:
That is the best pic of the boys. Bribery goes along way;)
My kids love to eat cereal over anything. Breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let them.
Miss you!
Post a Comment