As I think about the 3 main Dads in my life, I can't help, but silently thank my Heavenly Father for all the many blessings I have in my life because of them. I am so grateful for the priesthood they hold, and use in our household. They are the best examples a mom could pray to have in her children's lives.
My amazing husband! You are definitely the love of my life! What other dad would come home from work, and instantly take on the "mom" role for the night, so that the real mom could go to work? You truly are the best dad I could ever imagine my kids having. Your patience sometimes leaves me standing in awe as I watch you take on our kids. I could go on and on about all your many talents and abilities, but I don't have that long. So, just know how much I love you babe!!
Dad!! I love the traditions you create, like, eating cheerios with my boys every time we are about to leave, or fishing at G-ville reservoir. It's so fun to hear my boys talk in anticipation what you will be doing with them. I'm so grateful for the example you were to me while growing up. I know I gave you a run for your money, but it was your example, and love for the gospel, that made me realize what was truly important in life.Love, Bonnie, Logan, Austin, & Sadie
Happy Father's Day!!
2 comments:
So sweet! And what cute pictures to go with the post too!
That was so sweet. What great guys in your life. I love all your posts. keep them coming.
Post a Comment