Friday, May 29

Just because...

Okay, so this is a lot of random pictures. But, like I said in my intro to my blog, this is all so I can make it into a book at the end of the year. So, I'm kind of trying to catch up on this past year. All I can say is...enjoy!

My sweet boys


Daddy's little angel


This was taken right before we left for the Draper Temple open house in February.


The boys responsibility charts...I really don't know why this was taken. I think the boys actually asked for it. Which is pretty rare, so I never turn down the request to take a picture.

Oh sweet Sadie

This was too cute of a moment. The boys were walking back to the greenhouses to see Jason, and I happen to look out the window and see them holding hands!

Another cute moment. The boys were playing outside while I was doing dishes, and when I looked out this is what I saw. They are playing catch!! I love that they are growing up!



I realize this is a pink hat! He was putting Sadie's sun hat on just to be silly.

4 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

bEaUtiful!!! I can't believe how much they've grown.

Melinda said...

Such cute kids. I love picture posts. Pictures say a thousand words.

Robbie and Mindy said...

Your hubby looks like Danny Gokey in that pic.

Bonnie said...

Mindy- who is Danny Gokey?