
Our day at the zoo was awesome! It didn't seem like we saw to many animals...but hey, we had fun, and that's why we were there, right? The weather was perfect, it wasn't too busy, and the kids all got along great!
Here we are on the train ride. I think it's safe to say this was everyone's favorite part of the day.
Austin as he put it; "swimming like a dolphin". You guessed it, he's on a dolphin!!I think they could have ridden this all day and been perfectly content.

I didn't think I could do the zoo on my own with 3 kids, but thanks to Becky....I did it!!! I'm so glad I did, because the day turned out to be perfect. (not without a toddler fit here and there of course) It wouldn't be a day without a fit somewhere in there. This was on our way out, and I definitely look like it, I was pretty tired.




2 comments:
I love great days at the Zoo. I'm glad you had a great time!
Bonnie!!!! I'm SO glad you commented. It was so fun to see you with THREE kiddos! That's just crazy. Emma's birthday is Oct. 28, so it looks like Sadie and her could be great friends. :) It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. We need to meet up sometime and chat. Not sure where Palmyra is...we're in Provo. Darling family...you look great!
Post a Comment