This is our first attempt at feeding her baby food. Do you think she likes it?
I've always hated the baby food stage, and this is why.
By now, I really can't stop laughing!!
The poor girl was dry heaving for quite a while after this. It was pretty dramatic! I hope she's not always this big of a drama queen!
I'm so sad to say that this was a few weeks ago, and our experiences haven't changed much from this on a daily basis. The little stinker! It's a good thing she's so cute!
I actually laughed out loud when I saw these pics! Hopefully she won't dry heave when she can start eating things like cake, cookies, doughnuts, candy, marshmallows....
3 comments:
This is so funny... She pulls some good faces!
hahahahah! So cute!
I actually laughed out loud when I saw these pics! Hopefully she won't dry heave when she can start eating things like cake, cookies, doughnuts, candy, marshmallows....
Post a Comment