Logan graduated from his first year of preschool! I wanted to show pictures from this past year. This first picture was quite a challenge to get him to allow. He is a stinker when it comes to picture taking. If he isn't in the mood, your not going to get it.
He slowly decided to let me take the picture with the glasses and hat together. We had to do one at a time first. I know, I know, he runs the place sometimes.
He did not cooperate at the graduation AT ALL!! He cried walking over to it, and then stood at my feet while his class did everything. Of course I wanted a picture with his teachers, but this is what happened. They are so good with him, though. He was laughing even though he was on the brink of tears. They were always so patient with him through the year. He was so scared at the beginning of the year, but, he quickly came to love the two of them! At one point during the year, he asked me if he could marry them!!
At the end of his graduation, they gave the kids a balloon that had written on them, what they wanted to be when they grow up. Logan's said a fireman and a circusman! When I asked him what a circusman does, he replied, "I don't know". He actually participated in this part. His balloon is the red one far from the others, because he was with me, not his class.
This was him after field day. They had a fun day outside filled with races and games! He was so excited he won a medal, he actually asked me to take this picture!!
Here he is on a field trip to someones farm. They were able to go on a pony ride. Of course Logan refused. I had to add this picture that his teachers were nice enough to give me, because it shows him clinging to his teacher, while she is trying to convince him to get on. Ha ha! I could have predicted that would happen!
In December his class put on a Christmas program and Santa Claus made a starring appearance! Of course Logan didn't really participate, but it was fun to see them try!

After looking at the pictures, I actually feel pretty bad for making him do this. He looks absolutely terrified in all of the pictures!! He didn't take his hands out of his mouth almost the entire program! Am I a bad mom? (don't answer that)

So really, what would you expect for the Halloween parade? If you are guessing a scared uncooperative little boy...you are right! Here he is trying his hardest to get away from the class picture.


This was the first day of school. Don't let the pleasant look on his face fool you. When I took him he was NOT pleased. The first few times he went, I left him kicking and screaming, but it was the only way he would learn he had to stay without me. The first couple of times, I drove around the block a few times in tears! I felt awful, but I believe the experience has helped him grow, and improve socially. Thanks to Mrs. Hansen, and Mrs. Barney!!








No comments:
Post a Comment