We've already had a fun beginning to the summer! Full of picnics and days spent at the parks! I should probably slow down on the pictures since we will be doing this all summer!






Just a fun day at the park!


It was a hot day for May! We kept wondering if the boys were sunburned or just hot. Turns out, they were just hot! My poor kids got that from both Jason and I. We can't handle the heat very well.




Gwyn, Austin, & Logan were running all over the place! Melissa and I were wondering what they could be talking about! They are so cute together!


Austin is holding his sandwich up because I asked all 3 kids to, and he was the only one that did. Melissa was so sweet and made us a tiny loaf of bread for sandwiches. They were so stinkin cute!! Thanks Melissa!


This goat was trying to climb the fence when Austin was standing right by him! I was laughing too hard to take a picture of it in action!


These two studs are my friends little boys; George and Evan...Sadie is one lucky girl!!


This was a fun day with friends. Tiffany & George, Ali & Evan, and Sadie & I! Isn't Logan quite the photographer?









I know this seems pretty lame, but our first picnic of the year was in our own front yard! The boys were excited, the weather was finally starting to warm up!


No comments:
Post a Comment