Dreaded Mosquitoes!!
I feel horrible, I have horrified Logan of mosquitoes, and they haven't even come out yet! He didn't want to play outside the other day, so I just mentioned that, "in no time, the mosquitoes will be out, and we won't be able to play outside, and you will be sorry!" Silly me, I should have known who I was talking to. Now, every time we want to go outside, he has to know, if they are out there yet?, and why do they bite us?, and do they really fly?, and where do they come from?, and exactly how soon will they be here? The poor kid, I hope he doesn't worry this much all of the time! I even have to take him to see Utah Lake tomorrow, so that he can SEE the reason mosquitoes live by us!
1 comment:
haha, I'm not afraid of mosquitoes but, I'm afraid of what diseases may cause people or us.. I guess it's natural that your child is somewht obsessive-compulsive
Post a Comment