Tuesday, May 12

Moms that I love...

In the Mother's Day season, I can't help but think about the 2 moms that mean the most in my life. They have given my family the best of everything!

My mother-In-Law!!! Kathy, I want to thank you for giving me the best husband and daddy for my kids that I could ever dream of! Your example to him, is what has made him who he is...the man that I love more than ever! You make my kids feel so loved every time they are around you, and that means the world to me. I appreciate the friendship we have together! We love you!
My mom! I want to thank you for everything, mom! You have been there for me through everything. I know that I can come to you for anything that I need, and you will do everything you can to try and help. You have been such a good example to me through the years, from your willingness to serve, down to the way you play with my kids. We love you, mom and Grandma!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay!!! You're a Blogger now! I love all your pictures. And your photographer, Maria, is amazing! Some day....
Well, welcome to the bloggin' world!

Hillary Mondragon said...

What a sweet tribute...moms are the best! My blog is themondragons.blogspot.com. Love ya Bon!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Bonnie,

It looks great! I am excited to add you to my list of blogs to stalk!