Thursday, July 2

Thursday's Thirteen #1

Thursday's Thirteen #1
Jason... 13 (of the many) reasons I love him!

  1. He has a great sense of humor! He can get anyone to laugh in any sort of situation! He sure knows how to lighten a mood.
  2. He is the best dad I could ever imagine for my kids, and he tries every day to be even better for them.
  3. Just look at him... he's hot!
  4. He's the most selfless person I have ever known. He is always telling me to get something for myself when, in no way, do I deserve it!
  5. He is the one true person I can trust with anything.
  6. He knows me inside and out better than anyone ever has and will. I love when he can tell what I'm thinking without even looking at my face.
  7. I never have to wonder if he loves me.
  8. He puts up with my craziness, and somehow still loves me the way that I am
  9. He loves my cooking.
  10. He still loves to hold my hand.
  11. He tells me he loves me many times a day. I don't think a day has gone by in our marriage that he hasn't said it.
  12. He teaches my kids the importance of the gospel in our lives, and he shows it by example.
  13. He would rather spend time with me than do anything else.

Okay, so I saw this great idea, and I thought I'd try it out myself, since I don't journal very well on here. I just like to post WAY too many pictures. Whenever I remember on a Thursday, I am going to write 13 somethings that I can think of. I thought this subject was perfect for my first try!

No comments: