Thursday, July 16

Family Fun

Jason was able to have a day off, so we took advantage of it, & headed to the park for some breakfast before the heat set in! On our way, we picked up yummy french toastix & cinni minis from Burger King...SO GOOD!!!

Sadie snuck this french toast from Daddy before he even knew it!

Luckily, as soon as we got everything cleaned up, & was getting ready to go for a walk, the sprinklers turned on!!! Unfortunately, the only person they got was Sadie! She was soaked! A little later, when we were approaching the playground after our walk, they turned on another area and got her again!!! She was not having a good morning!!

The area by the stream is little, but so much fun to put your feet into and throw rocks!
The boys were standing in an ant hill!!!! GROSS! Poor Logan was kind of freaked out because they were crawling up his legs!!

I really did NOT match us on purpose!! Daddy wanted to take this because we did, though. I admit, when we realized it, it was cute. I used to try and match the boys to their Dad!
Logan kept going up and down this hill. He loved it!!

Logan took this picture! Hahahaha! He really does do a great job! I'm just afraid he will feel used one of these days, and refuse to do anymore!



Daddy & I had a little too much fun!!


I was so amazed that the boys could hold onto this themselves! They were going pretty fast. Dad just had to be sure he was at the end to catch them when they hit.

WOW!!!

Who's the kids, really!?!? This was so much fun!!


What a fun morning!!!!! It's fun when you can finally let loose, and enjoy things like a child!!
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

No comments: