Thursday, July 30

Deer Creek

We went up to Deer Creek to go boating for the day, and it was so much fun! Austin took me by surprise when he said he wanted to wake board with Daddy! Even when he was in the water with him, I was expecting Austin to change his mind, but he didn't. I could not believe my eyes.
This is how Jason got out of the water; with Austin in his arms.
Then, he slowly and carefully put him down onto the board!

Austin grabbed one leg at a time!

Then, there he was, standing on the board!! I seriously was so surprised that he did it! I was a nervous wreck the entire ride, but luckily got these pictures just in case it never happens again!!

The smiles on their faces tell perfectly what they thought of the ride!!

Poor Sadie, she absolutely hates the life jacket. But, who could blame her, just look at how uncomfortable they are.

I can't remember the last time I was able to wake board due to pregnancies, or just staying with new babies. I was so excited, but so nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it. Well, I did!! It was probably the shortest wake boarding ride ever, but I was just happy to have done it.
I feel so sorry for the babies. I'm just glad they eventually give in & get a little rest. It's a long, hard day for my Sadie. She's a trooper.

5 comments:

Brian and Kim said...

What a great day!!! I can't believe Austin. He's a little dare devil. Great pix!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time. I don't think I would have the courage to wake board.

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I can't believe Austin- he is such a brave little fella!

Rachel said...

You guys seem to be doing lots of fun stuff lately...just to answer your question, Lila is Jeanell's little girl. She's a couple months younger than our girls.