Thursday, July 9

Bittersweet Memories

Well, my closest friend is moving away, & we are definitely going to miss them SO MUCH!! This is their last week here, so we are trying to do anything we can in between all her packing, & preparations for the big move!!!

We went to the Spanish Fork Reservoir for some fun in the sun!! We all loved it, unfortunately we had to leave a little earlier because Sadie was tired, and I think she had had enough sun. Colten's family came later than we did, so we left only about half an hour after they arrived. I wish we could have spent more time with them. Colten's mom has definitely made me & my kids feel welcome with her family.

Gwyn, Austin, Logan, & Hunter


The boys obviously LOVED the raft that Colten & Melissa brought. Hunter was awesome to help them out while they just floated everywhere!


Sorry Sadie, your hair is horrible, but I love that you totally smiled at the camera when I pulled it out! I LOVE YOU!!!

Me & Melissa...I hope this isn't our last picture together before they move.

Gwyn, Austin, & Logan
Earlier this week, we had breakfast at the park! We met up at Macey's to buy donuts and milk, and headed to the park! What a fun time! The kids have such a fun time together! It's kind of a love/hate relationship. Sometimes they fight like siblings, and then other times they love playing together, & cry when they have to leave each other. I know my boys will miss Gwyn like crazy. The other day Austin saw her leaving church when it was time to go to nursery, & he yelled out her name, & cried that she wasn't coming.
Murray & Sadie
Sorry Melissa, I'm trying really hard to be strong for you, but I am crying inside while posting this. WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

We'll miss you guys too! Your post made me cry! We have had so many good times together and our kids are so cute together. I'll miss hanging out with you. We will be back to visit & maybe someday for good. And when that does happen Austin & Gwyn will fall in love and get married. That way we can hang out the rest of our lives and share adorable grandkids! : ) (We can dream right?)

Bryce & Nicole said...

Bonnie the Spanish Fork Reservoir looks like so much fun! I had no clue about it. Maybe we will have to plan a picnic down there sometime soon!

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

So fun!