Every summer the Clayton's have a family reunion held at a local swimming pool. Since this year it was only a few days after Austin's birthday, we thought it would be fun to celebrate that night with everyone there!

Austin was quite the daredevil! He jumped off the diving board! I could not believe it! This is an awesome picture of Mitchell, Griffen, & Abbie standing behind him, cheering him on!


The cake!!!I was up hours into the night making this!! But it is worth every minute of lost sleep! I absolutely love making these specialty cakes for my kids! It's so fun to see the look on their faces!!
Just like Logan on his last birthday, Austin blew the candles out before we even began to sing "Happy Birthday"!










4 comments:
So Fun! And Bonnie that cake is absolutely AMAZING! I want to make those for my kids. Happy Late Birthday Austin!
Hi its Sarah Blohm. It looks like I am stalking you huh? Well I found your blog from Melissa's and I thought I'd say hi. I have one if you'd like to view it. I have to invite you My e-mail is sarahdb721@yahoo.com. Just e-mail me yours and I'll invite you. :) Once again your family is adorable!
So much fun! The cake was amazing! Love you!
Awesome job on that cake! What a great mom for putting so much time into it...kind of like Christmas. You put so much work into it and then it's "gone" in just a few minutes. Oh well...he'll remember that for years to come.
Post a Comment