Friday morning, I was telling the boys about the parade we would be watching the next day, & thought I should have them decorate a bag to keep all the candy in! They loved the idea, and had a fun time getting them ready!

While the boys were busy coloring, I sat Sadie down, and we played with her hair!! I realize that it probably looks kind of silly, but it's just too exciting that it's long enough for a tiny pony tail on her head!! I seriously can't wait to do piggies!
1 comment:
I hear you about the pony tails!! Ash's hair is finally long enough for it, too. I put her hair up for the first time on Saturday and I loved it. It took both me and Tim about 5 minutes to get it done though. She's a wiggle worm! And then she took it out on the way to the breakfast! sigh. it was still fun. I love having girls!!
Post a Comment