Thursday, July 23

Baby Well Check #1 Stats are In!

Austin Robert Clayton
3 years old
Weight: 28.4 lbs --------- 16.5 percentile
Height: 34.5 inches -------- 2.2 percentile


Austin, my "little man"- Where do I even begin? This past year, you have grown from a baby to quite the kid! Your sweet personality makes everyone fall in love with you right away. You have one of the best smiles ever! Seeing it always brings a smile to my face. I love when people say you look like me. It makes me feel pretty cool to have a kid like you. You have quite the temper, which I'm afraid to say also comes from me, but it makes you who you are, and I love you for that. I can't even believe you are starting pre-school in just a few short weeks. This last year when Logan was going to pre-school, you wanted to go so badly, you always asked if you were 3 yet, so you could go. I can't believe you really are 3. You have grown up so fast, and I hope you realize how hard I try to spend as much time as possible with you. You are so fun to hang out with, and just because you are my middle child, and so close in age to Logan, doesn't mean we love you less, ever! I can't imagine my life without you, you bring such a fun dynamic to our family. You are so into cars right now, you are never without one in your hand, which is so much like your dad. You are a huge flirt with all the girls of all ages, and I hope that stops before you are a teenager! :) I love you so much sweetie, and I hope you never stop smiling that huge smile I love so much!!
Love, Mommy


No comments: