Sunday, December 6

The Weekend

The weekend started out awesome, since I had Friday night off work!! We made our own individual little pizzas, and decorated an amazing gingerbread house!! The boys were so excited!



The next day was a full day of birthday parties, and Saturday errands! The first birthday was actually a combination of birthdays!! Since Jason was sick on his, we celebrated his, his mom and dad's, and his brother's all together by going to Pirate Island Pizza for lunch! It was the perfect place for all the kids to play! Summer and Mason are missing from this picture because they hadn't arrived yet. Logan actually asked for this picture with the pirate, and I never refuse a great "Kodak moment"!!
Later that day, we had a birthday party in Salt Lake City for Chase Adams. They came from St. George for Wyatt's blessing the next day, so it worked out to celebrate his b-day with family while up here!! They were able to stay with us, which is ALWAYS fun times!! We stayed up until almost 2:30 talking the night away, but it was so worth it!!

Austin, Hannah, Megan, Logan


The next day, we were able to attend Wyatt's baby blessing at Rob & Becky's ward.




Funny story.... On the way home from Rob & Becky's, the boys got into a little argument, and I was making them say "sorry". Well, Logan declares he has a "great idea"! He thinks it would be good for them to say sorry, and hug in front of the tree with the lights on, AND have a picture taken! Where he comes up with this stuff, I'll never know!! He then wanted to pose in front of the stockings for a picture. I think he's just super excited for Christmas, and looks for any excuse to be around the decorations!! They are always giving us a good laugh!

2 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

So cute! I love it. You have very sweet kids and I think I know where they get it from.

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

cute.. love those darling stories!