Well, as always, I have WAY too many pictures. So for Christmas Eve, and Christmas day, just beware of the picture overload!!! I don't even have the energy to write about the days. Just know, They were magical!!
I wanted to split the days up, so it doesn't seem like a ton, but I don't think it helped...
Good luck if you make it through them all.
I wanted to split the days up, so it doesn't seem like a ton, but I don't think it helped...
Good luck if you make it through them all.



Bless my Dad's heart, he was trying to read the kids a story BEFORE they were able to open presents!! It was entertaining for us, at least!! I love you, Dad!!








These beanies were brought back from New York, from my mom and dad's trip a few days earlier! Logan wore his for about 3 days straight! He even slept in it!








1 comment:
So fun to see all your family, even if only through pictures. Darling beanies, darling kids...looks like a successful Christmas! :)
Post a Comment