Sunday, December 20

Christmas Sunday

Christmas is such a special time of year for everyone, and I just love it. The Sunday before Christmas is one of my favorite days of the year. I enjoyed the program presented by the choir, and loved the spirit we felt as the primary kids sang beautifully. It was a great day, and I feel so blessed to be in the primary to feel the sweet spirit of all the primary kids. Hearing them sing, brings tears to my eyes weekly. It had been a rough weekend so far, but going to church, and feeling the love of my Heavenly Father surround me, lets me know that everything will be okay as long as I have faith, and trust in Him!!

I don't know that anyone ever reads my blog, but if you do, I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate all my family and friends. I would be so sad to know of a day that goes by, that someone didn't know that. Friends and family mean the world to me, and I pray there will never be a day that I find out what my life would be like without any one of you. I love you all and want to say THANK YOU for your friendship, whether it be new, or old!!!

3 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

Your family is adorable and I love Sadie's Christmas dress. I wish we lived closer together so it would be easier to see each other. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Robbie and Mindy said...

I love your fireplace. It is so me. I love the Christmas program too.

Brian and Kim said...

I miss you so much Bonnie! I love your fun personality and your love for life. Your babes are gorgeous!!