My dear, sweet Logan had his Pre-school Christmas program, and I have to say, he has made such an improvement in this last year!! He is still quite shy, and nervous, but by the end, he was singing, and doing a great job!!
I love you so much, Logan, and I'm so happy to see you grow into such a fun kid. I have to say, though, sometimes I'm a little sad when you are okay with leaving my side, but I know it's what is best for both of us!!
I love you so much, Logan, and I'm so happy to see you grow into such a fun kid. I have to say, though, sometimes I'm a little sad when you are okay with leaving my side, but I know it's what is best for both of us!!

Sadie didn't want to be anywhere near him!!
This is Sadie's reaction to Santa Clause! Notice her "death grip" on Jason's jacket!!





1 comment:
So fun! My girls still will not go near Santa! I guess it is a girl thing!
Post a Comment