My boys have been anxiously awaiting the snow this season, and were so excited when it finally came!! The problem, however, is the week that it finally did, the temps were CrAzY low!! I eventually gave in to them, and let them play in it, but I had to say they could only be out there for about 10 minutes!! That might sound mean, but it really was only like 10 degrees!!! You can see by their faces that they were instantly too cold!! Luckily, they realized it was freezing, and didn't put up a fight to come in!! But, they sure did enjoy the SHORT time they got out there!!




Now, this may look like child abuse to all of you, seeing Sadie's reaction, but I only put her down long enough for a picture, I promise!!! As soon as I would pick her up, she was totally fine, and would laugh at the boys running around like crazy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment