Friday, December 25

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was so much fun! I couldn't believe all the things Santa brought for the kids! They got a lot of Disney stuff, special for our Disneyland trip in a few weeks!!! That Santa sure knows his stuff! hehehe...
Overwhelmed???
(I was)




Opening the presents they picked out for each other.


The tutu I made for Sadie!

ChAoS!!!


Finally cleaned up, and ready to head to G & G Clayton's for the remainder of the day!

Two tired girls!


Mission pictures!
I love watching the admiration in Logan's face, as Jason talks about his mission! I'm so lucky to have married such a great man, who is the best example for my kids!


Maddy & Sadie
This is the best picture I could get of the two of them, and it's awful!!
They were hugging right before I took this... what cute girls!






Cute Aunt Becky & handsome "little" Wyatt, holding the blanket I made for him.



Megan is holding the tutu that I made for Maddy


Wrestling takes place no matter where the Clayton boys are!!
Actually, Logan was trying to get the girls to stop!! He's so funny, he probably started it!
Jason is just one of the kids! It's one of the MANY reasons I love him so much!

Sadie, in her cute, new outfit from Aunt Becky!

Even Sadie likes to attack her Daddy, but the girl in her has to look up and say "cheese"!!

What a blessed time of year! I'm so grateful for all that we have, and are able to provide my kids. While, at the same time, teach them the true meaning of Christmas!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures! We need to get one of Maddy and Sadie together in their tutus! It would be so cute!

Robbie and Mindy said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Isn't it the best with kids?! I always look forward to your posts, such a cute family.

Rachel said...

I need to scroll down my blog list a little more...I always miss your posts until much later. Cute family Christmas...so jealous you're going to Disneyland so soon. We're waiting 'til Emma's a little older, and I'm just dying to take her.
BTW, I got Ethan's luggage through Amazon, but it's the same at the Disney store.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

So much fun! I'm sad it all over!