The 24th of July is great day for traditions with my side of the family. We have always celebrated in the fabulous small town of Fairview! We enjoy the parade on my sweet Grandma's front yard. It's always nice to know we will have perfect shaded seats waiting for us. I love that there is over 100 relatives usually gathered for this event. After the parade we head to my Aunt Janet's house for some amazing food, fun activities for the kiddos, and perfect company!
They were in love with my cousin, Joe's, 4 wheeler!
G. G-ma Mower & Sadie

Logan & CashThe boys were all pretending the slide was their pirate ship! The only problem was they weren't letting the girls on! However, the girls took over soon after, & it was a girls against boys, all out war!!
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw LOGAN go down the slide on his tummy!!
Kaylee & Sadie
This was on our way out of Fairview at the car show. He was tired & hot, so he kept looking for shade to sit in. What's better than a tire of a truck, while holding his new best friend, the caterpillar? Lol.
We ended the day enjoying a perfect BBQ & fireworks with Jason's siblings!! It was a nice, relaxing way to end the day. Thanks Rob & Beck again, for having us!!
We ended the day enjoying a perfect BBQ & fireworks with Jason's siblings!! It was a nice, relaxing way to end the day. Thanks Rob & Beck again, for having us!!
Cute Austin being a stinker. I couldn't get him to put his flip flops on at first. he's darn lucky he didn't burn the bottom of his feet! Don't turn me in for this picture please, I swear he put them on eventually. :)She was covering her face from the horror! I was cracking up! This was her first experience with a sparkler.
I honestly have to say I was shocked that Logan even held one, but he wasn't afraid at all!
Hannah, Logan, & Austin










2 comments:
I think we need to make it a tradition every year!
That picture of Sadie looking at the sparkler is SO DANG CUTE!!! Darling kids...and you know what? Let them go bare foot...they're happier that way. :) Whenever I pick Emma up from nursery, shoes are off, bows out, accessories gone...I'm surprised she's not naked. :)
Post a Comment