Wednesday, July 21

Boating

Finally, the time for boating is here!! We've been a few times now, & we are having the time of our lives. It's such a blessing we have to be able to have these days to spend time as a family. Both as our little family of 5, and also with Rob & Becky's cute family of 6. Our kids are growing up as best friends, and I'm loving it! Having cousins live close by was always a dream I had as a little girl, so I'm so happy that my kids are getting to live that dream.
Thanks G-ma & G-pa Clayton for giving us this opportunity by allowing us to use your boat!!





2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay!! Such fun times and great memories they will have for life! Love those kids!

Brian and Kim said...

What a beautiful day for it too. I can't believe how much your family has grown. Sadie is starting to look way more toddlerish. Can they slow down a little?!?! Miss you!