


This Austin of mine, scares me to death! Are you seeing him dive?? He doesn't have any fear in him. It's fun to see, but as the Mom, it kills me. This isn't all he does, he even went backwards a couple of times. I wish he had a tiny bit of fear, but there is none. I'm afraid of the day we have to run him to the E.R.! But, that's what makes him who he is! He's my daredevil, and I love him for it! He had one incident where he slipped off the diving board, and was lucky enough to land in the water instead of the cement. It was a close one, and he did hurt his leg pretty badly. But, instead of crying over it forever, within 5 minutes, he had jumped right back in the water!!
He loves Lightning Mcqueen, so naturally that's the cake I made! He loved it, it was so exciting! He tells everyone all about it.



4 comments:
Bon, the cake looks awesome!! You did such a great job! Doesn't the smile on his face totally make it all worth it?? He's so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting. Miss you guys!
That boy is CRAZY! Seeing him jump off the diving board was so much fun! And the cake was awesome, as usual!
You did such a great job on that cake...where do you get your pattern/pans...or are you just naturally fabulous???
Happy Birthday Austin! I can't believe he is 4 either!
Post a Comment