Well, our annual Bear Lake trip with the Mowers has already come & gone. It's only the second year of this new-found tradition, but I'm pretty sure we have all fallen madly in love with this place. I want to give a shout-out to my amazing parents for putting this together for all of us!! We love you Mom and Dad, and can't thank you enough!!
The view from the top deck... AMAZING
(I know I put a picture on here last year of the same thing, but you just can't get enough of it)
(I know I put a picture on here last year of the same thing, but you just can't get enough of it)



The boys spent countless hours in the hot tub, Logan says it's one of his favorite things from the trip.




Jason bought Sadie & I matching sunglasses from one of the cute little shops
Grandpa, Kolt, & Sadie
My hottie driving the boat. I was trying to get a picture of Cameron in the tube, but couldn't get close enough.
We were trying to leave the beach for the day, but we could hardly get Sadie out of the water. Talon and her were having the time of their lives!!

Family pictures... Aaaaw.

This is what the last day looked like, so needless to say we didn't stay long. We decided to just pack up & head home a few hours earlier than planned. Sadly enough, as we were pulling away, the skies looked beautiful and clear again!! Oh well, can't wait for next year!!!

The first night there, Sadie got a head start at digging in the sand, thanks to the super fun sand-volleyball court.














2 comments:
Looks like a great trip! I have only been to bear lake in the winter, I would love to see it sometime in the summer, looks beautiful!
So much fun! Glad you guys started such an awesome family tradition. Bear Lake is fun and relaxing!
Post a Comment