Sunday, July 18

My own, personal Buzz Lightyear!

My boys have always loved Toy Story, the movie. But with the new one out, they are especially into it right now. So, for Austin's birthday we bought him the "Buzz" costume. He has LOVED it! It's so much fun watching him play all day in this thing. I've even let him wear it around town while running errands, or grocery shopping. It's embarrassing, but worth every second of it seeing the enjoyment in his face! Austin, you might frustrate us with you craziness at times, but I don't know what I'd do without it. I wouldn't change you for the world!! Your smile and cuddles can brighten my day no matter what. You keep me laughing, and I can't say enough how much I love you!! Happy Birthday again, Little man!!
We also bought him this Lightning Mcqueen racetrack. As you can see, he didn't want to be away from either present that day. He was thrilled.






Once again, I've procrastinated making your doc appointment, so I will have stats not until the end of August.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a nut! He does look quite awesome!!

Brian and Kim said...

he is a ham!!!