Funny story... Jason wasn't planning on going to the children's parade because he was supposed to work that morning. (The Children's parade in Spanish Fork is held a week prior to the 24th), Anyway, I was at work the night before, when he called to tell me he had to be there, so he needed to know the time. The reason he had to be there, was all thanks to our sweet Logan. While saying his bedtime prayers that night, he "blessed that his Daddy could find a good seat at the parade, so he could wave to him"!! You have to love the prayers of children. SOOOO cute!!!
(Thanks Logan, I thought he needed to be there too). Plus, what a good learning experience to witness that prayers are answered!! Jason was one of the first people we saw, right up front!!!
(Thanks Logan, I thought he needed to be there too). Plus, what a good learning experience to witness that prayers are answered!! Jason was one of the first people we saw, right up front!!!


My friend Robyn knows all the locals in town, so when we were walking back to our cars after the parade, we were picked up by her friend, the Police Officer!! Logan was hesitant at first, but I could tell this was definitely a highlight in his long life of 5 years! They were both so excited about it the rest of the day! He even gave them Sheriff stickers, and said they were "deputized"! It doesn't get any more exciting than that!

No comments:
Post a Comment