Tuesday, July 20

It was a Chuck E Cheese Birthday Miracle!!

My boys have been wanting to go to Chuck E Cheese forever! I told them they could go back in April if Logan was good for his shots... well, he wasn't. So, I wanted to wait long enough that it wouldn't seem like he could get his way whether he was good or not, and I thought Austin's birthday was a good reason to finally give in. Not to mention, Austin had been suffering all this time because of Logan's bad choices... not fair at all, right? It's hard being the little brother sometimes. Anyway, so Chuck E Cheese it was!! Our good friends Autumn, Daxton, & Lily came with us, and it was a good time for all!!

Seriously, how cute is he??? His smile makes my heart melt.


All 3 of my little munchkins.


They "bought" these vampire teeth with the tickets they won. I'm scared, aren't you???
It was a super fun afternoon!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is one of Parker's favorite places! Your kiddos are too cute to scare!

Brian and Kim said...

Oh my gosh, so fun and the kids in the car together is so cute!!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Too much FUN! They are so cute!

Kaysie Adams said...

I am seriously cracking up at Logan and Austin's "scary" faces in that last picture!! So adorable! BTW, I love Sadie's shirt.....so cute!! We need to take the kids there next time we come up. They've only been one time and they keep asking to go back.