This is Logan the morning of his actual Birthday. We gave him a bike, but due to bad weather, we let him ride it around the house a little bit. Here he is sitting on it with a baggie of Fruit Loops, watching cartoons. What a morning. Lol!
I'm sure you noticed his eyes in the top picture, well here he is with a close up. How sad is that??? My poor, sweet boy suffers from seasonal allergies! He's looked like this for a couple of weeks now, and it just breaks my heart. Notice the smile on his face, however. This just proves that nothing can bring this kid down. He has had the best attitude with this, and I look up to him for it. I know when my allergies hit, I'm not smiling like this. Once again, I LOVE YOU LOGAN!!
1 comment:
Ah...I love his front row seat for cartoons. "Pass the cereal please." He is adorable and so happy. You are a fab mom.
Post a Comment