- Logan, you are for sure my shy one! It's hard for me to watch you go through this, because I was so shy as a child, and I know it can be almost painful. But, I also know this is what makes you, you. I love you for it, dude.
- You are such a tender heart. It amazes me to hear the things you worry about at such a young age.
- You treat Sadie like a princess, and even though you and Austin fight a lot, I know you always have his back in the end.
- Your laugh is absolutely contagious!
- You are learning how to choose the right, and it's fun watching you realize the effect choosing the right has on not only you, but the people around you.
- I love listening to your prayers, so innocent, yet so thoughtful.
- I enjoy watching you play sports. You've impressed me so much with how athletic you are already. I love your passion for shooting hoops, or kicking the soccer ball around. You love it!
- You love school, and I hope that stays with you for life.
- I could go on and on, I want everyone to know what a great kid you are! You are a loved little boy, buddy!! Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he sent you to us, and I thank him for you every day!!!!
Happy Birthday Logan!!!




I haven't taken him to the doctor for his well check yet, so I will have to post more about him in a couple of weeks. :)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan!!! Wow, five, where has the time gone. I love this post about him. You are a great mom!! Love you!
Those pictures of him so young are so cute! They make me a little sad to see how fast they grow up, even though it is so fun too! Happy B-day Logan Badogan!
What a cute mom you are...with some super cute kids. They really do grow so fast...sounds cliche until you're a mom...and then it's just a sad fact of life. Happy Birthday, cute boy!
Happy Birthday Logan! He is such a doll, seriously. I had no idea he was so shy, of course that doesn't show through pictures ;) I hope he had a wonderful day!! You are such a cute mom!
That is such a sweet post, what a great memory for him to have. Love and miss you guys!!! Happy Birthday Logan!
He is such a cutie. And I love the pirate birthday party.
You are the best mom ever!!!! I can't believe how grown up he is Bon, He is so handsome and such a sweet sweet boy. He definitely takes after his mom!!!!!!
Post a Comment