Okay, okay, so it wasn't really a girls day out. We just both went for haircuts, and the boys were definitely along for the ride. AND, when it was my turn, my mom took them all away, so I could actually relax for a minute with my sister, Tami!! If it had truly been a girls day out, manis and pedis would have for sure been on the agenda! (Next time)
Anyway, I was getting tired of looking at Sadie's hair growing into a mullet, with the back always so ratted from the car seat, and crib. So, we chopped it off in hopes that it will all grow in a little more even this time.
Anyway, I was getting tired of looking at Sadie's hair growing into a mullet, with the back always so ratted from the car seat, and crib. So, we chopped it off in hopes that it will all grow in a little more even this time.


I had to throw these two pictures in , cause it was while I was getting ready to drive out to G-ville. She came crawling in with this hat on, and it cracks me up every time. She already absolutely loves to dress up, and stand so you can make a fuss over her. Now, keep in mind that my petite, little 17 month old doesn't even walk, yet she will stand in her dress up clothes to show off! She is such a fun little girl!

When I went to my moms to pick my kids up, Austin had fallen asleep on the kitchen floor!! I couldn't resist taking this picture. Even though it meant no nap for the rest of the day, and he had just BARELY fallen asleep.Here we are, with our new hair cuts, (and color)!! I can't wait for our first real, REAL girls day out, sweet Sadie!!!
(Yeah Tami, I pulled her bangs back when I got to mom's. But, I promise I love the bangs, I'll just pull them down for a fun, spunky change every once in a while!!)(Love you!!)
(Yeah Tami, I pulled her bangs back when I got to mom's. But, I promise I love the bangs, I'll just pull them down for a fun, spunky change every once in a while!!)(Love you!!)




4 comments:
Sadies haircut is adorable! So is yours! I think she will learn to love mommy/daughter dates probably more than you! I say this in every post, but it is appalling how tiny she is-I love it!
Her hair turned out really cute! I am definitely not brave enough to get Maddy's cut, I have to hold onto that baby hair just a little bit longer!!
I love love love her hair. She is a doll!! Can I have her? :D Seriously, you are so beautiful!!! Miss you!
I love the new do's you both look beautful!
Post a Comment